Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:
  • Seite:

THEMA:

Miami Dolphins for NHL Face Masks - NHL Face Masks Shop 25 Dez 2020 09:00 #69826

“Until I hear a better reason on that, then I’ll listen. We know we have to do this to give us a chance. No one knows what’s going on with this (virus), but we’re being told if you wear this it gives you a better chance not get it or give it to other people. So that’s the message. I mean, it’s plain and simple.”

New Jersey also added defenseman Ryan Murray in a trade with the Columbus Blue Jackets for a fifth-round pick in the 2021 NHL Draft on Oct. 8; forward Andreas Johnsson in a trade with the Toronto Maple Leafs for forward Joey Anderson on Oct. 10; and defenseman Dmitry Kulikov, who signed a one-year contract Oct. 22 after three seasons with the Winnipeg Jets.

If all youth athletes wear masks, that also levels the playing field and eliminates any competitive advantage attached to not wearing a mask, said Dr. Elizabeth Ohlsen, staff physician with the Alaska Department of Health and Social Services. Miami Dolphins for NHL Face Masks

"The fact is, if I'm a player and I'm looking at a [salary] cap that's going to be basically flat for the term of what is now a six-year collective bargaining agreement and players for the next five or six years are going to be repaying what was overpaid, they have to ask themselves: Does this make sense?" Bettman said. "Just like there's a lot of issues we have to deal with where we say, does this make sense? Having said that ... what we're focused on is trying to get through the 2020-21 season so we can be back in position for 2021-22 for normalcy. Based off everything we're hearing from the medical experts ... we're hopeful and optimistic that we can return to normalcy by the time we get to '21-22." Tennessee Titans for NHL Face Masks

Hischier will try to rebound after scoring his NHL-low 36 points (14 goals, 22 assists) in 58 games last season. Hughes is expected to improve after scoring 21 points (seven goals, 14 assists) while averaging 15:52 in ice time in 61 games as an 18-year-old rookie.

"Under our deal and the one we've had for more than a decade with the players' association, whatever the revenues are, the players only get 50%" Bettman said. "And if we overpay them and they don't pay us back in the short term, they have to pay us back over time. There will be stressors on that system, and we've had discussions about what those stresses are and how they might be dealt with, but we're not trying to say, 'You must do X, Y and Z.' We're trying to look for a way to continue to work together."

The owners and the players split hockey-related revenue 50-50 under the terms of the collective bargaining agreement. A portion of players' salaries is held in escrow during the accounting process. The extension capped escrow, starting at 20 percent for 2020-21 and descending to 6 percent by 2023-24.

nhl-facemasks.com
Hockey Face Shield

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

• Seite:

Wir nutzen Cookies auf unserer Website. Einige von ihnen sind essenziell für den Betrieb der Seite, während andere uns helfen, diese Website und die Nutzererfahrung zu verbessern (Tracking Cookies). Sie können selbst entscheiden, ob Sie die Cookies zulassen möchten. Bitte beachten Sie, dass bei einer Ablehnung womöglich nicht mehr alle Funktionalitäten der Seite zur Verfügung stehen.